GrandMetrics enables our SME clients to execute “The Strategy-Focused Organization” and “Organizational Alignment” vision effectively by implementing GRAND Execution™ a strategic planning & execution solution that sets business priorities and aligns organizational resources around strategic goals and objectives; thus identifying, creating, and capturing long-lasting cost reduction and profit enhancing opportunities while achieving sustainable value creation and profitable growth.
Our fundamental approach to decision making, helps you learn what you don’t already know about your business and institutionalize sound managerial decision making. Utilizing our strategic and operational decision support system(s), you can navigate through the maze of business and operational complexity; thus, accelerating time to actionable business insights and analytics content across your organization.
Our multi-dimensional costing and profitability analysis tool, ProfitWrench™, computes net operating profit on a transactional level, allowing you to analyze your profitability and cost-to-serve by any dimension or level of granularity — such as invoice, order, customer, business or price segment, channel, sales center, vendor, product category, product, and SKU or any combination thereof.
• Have you defined the Vision, Mission, and Unique Selling Proposition for your company?
• Are your organizational resources aligned with your strategic goals and objectives?
• Have you defined a clear Go-to-Market Strategy?
• Do you have a 3-Year Summary Plan, and if so, does it align with your Vision and Strategy?
• Are there any Financial Constraints that will impact your 3-year Financial Goals?
• What are your company’s Strengths and Weaknesses and how do they impact your Strategic Plan?
• Have you assessed Opportunities and Threats that are relevant to your competitive positioning?
• Have you broken down your Strategic Objectives into manageable Initiatives?
• Have you defined the Actions, timeframes and resources needed to achieve each Initiative?
• What Strategic Initiative is the most behind Goal?
• Which Actions have been most impactful to your Initiative to increase sales and/or profits?
• Which team member has most contributed to the results of your Strategic Plan?
• Did you appoint Initiative Champions and assign Actions to Team Members?
• Which Initiative Champion and/or Team Member is most ahead of their Goal?
Grand Metrics, LLC (the “Company”) operates www.GrandMetrics.com (the “Site”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of information received from users of the Site (“Information”). We use your Information only for providing and improving the Site and/or for use in communicating with the Company. By using the site, you agree to the collection and use of Information in accordance with this policy.
We may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name, company, email and telephone numbers.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this information for the sole use of the company.
The Log Data section is for businesses that use analytics or tracking services in websites or apps, like Google Analytics.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that you may be interested in.
Grand Metrics, LLC does not and will not share any of your information. All information is stored for the company’s sole use on encrypted and secured systems. For more information on Grand Metrics, LLC policy, please email info@GrandMetrics.com.