Would you benefit from a detailed written CFO report that provides powerful insights and commentary relative to your company’s financial results?
A report which:
- explains significant P&L and Balance Sheet variances vs budgets and/or forecasts
- identifies favorable & unfavorable long-term and short-term trendlines & anomalies
- compares key performance indicators against typical results in your industry
- analyzes payroll and other departmental spending overruns
- digs down into divisional results to identify cost centers displaying unfavorable spending or profit trends
- covers all periods, such as monthly, year-to-date, rolling quarter or last 12 months
- is specifically written on the financial performance of your business and updated every month of the year
Of course you would benefit! Even if you were the CFO for your business you would benefit from such a report!
The good news is that such a powerful written report is included for no additional charge with your monthly subscription to GrandMetrics’ Financial Tracker™!
GrandMetrics’ Financial Tracker™ is an affordable offering designed for mid-market companies that is built on a business intelligence “BI” platform that brings sophisticated BI, analytics & discovery tools to your existing GL package.
Other notable features of Financial Tracker™ include:
- Drill-downable Balance Sheets & P&L’s
- What-If and projection functionality
- Bank covenant compliance tracking
- Normalized EBITA reporting & analysis
- Return on Equity, Asset Turnover, and Other Key Performance Indicator reporting
Contact us if you are interested in learning more…