GRAND Strategy Planning & Execution™ guides your company step-by-step through the formation of an effective Strategic Plan that is relevant to your company’s industry. The entire planning and execution process involves the following 7 steps:
- The development of GRAND Strategic Pillars™ on which the Strategic Plan is derived. The Grand Strategic Pillars™ include the establishment of the GRAND Strategy Foundation Statements™, a SWOT Assessment, and the Macro-Level Financial Targets
- The selection of Strategic Objectives most relevant to these defined Strategic Pillars
- The selection of Initiatives and Management Actions most important to accomplishing the Strategic Objectives
- The assignment of selected Initiatives and Actions to Responsible Managers
- The linkage of each action to the actionable business insights and analytics content specific to the Initiative
- The measurement and tracking of the results by Responsible Manager using customizable Key Performance Indicators (“KPI’s”)
- Taking pride in effective Strategy Execution and over-attaining Strategic Plan results!
You will be celebrating success when you effectively execute your Company’s Strategy and attain the goals established in your Strategic Plan – within the established timeframes and allocated resources – all developed and tracked within Grand Business Insights™.